Retirement Savings & Pension
Through the Nokia Savings/401(k) Plan, we strive to offer diverse, competitive and low-cost investment funds as well as services that will help Plan participants achieve their retirement goals.
To learn more about managing your Plan account, log on to the Your Benefits Resources (YBR) website.
Once you sign in, you can view your current investments and use the different tools and resources to make the most of your retirement savings.
Some of the Resources You’ll Find on the YBR Website
- Fund information
- Retirement advice tools
- Online beneficiary designation tool
- Online statements and transaction history
Savings Plan Questions?
Please visit the YBR website or call the Nokia Benefits Resource Center at 1-888-232-4111 (select the “Retirement and Investments” option). Representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time (ET), Monday through Friday.
Legacy Siemens Pension Plan
If you are eligible for the legacy Siemens pension benefit, can learn more about it through the YBR website. You may also contact the Nokia Benefits Resource Center.
Legacy Alcatel-Lucent Pension Plan
If you are eligible for a legacy Alcatel-Lucent pension benefit, you can learn more about it through the YBR website. You may also contact the Nokia Benefits Resource Center.
What You Can Do on the YBR Website
If you are now receiving benefits:
- View your payment confirmations and history;
- View your future payments;
- View and print tax forms;
- Change or model your federal and state withholding;
- Change where to receive your payment;
- Change your personal information such as your permanent address, phone number and email address;
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password; and
- Send questions to a customer service representative.
If you are eligible for a benefit:
- View your pension information;
- Project your pension income;
- Start your pension;
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable); and
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password.